The Delhi metro city in northern India has a famous brick minaret called Qutub Minar and the Giant Gate of India and the spectacular Lotus Temple. But the city is also known as a favorite foodie pursuit. People from distant places like Bangalore and Mumbai catch Delhi flights from Bangalore and Delhi to Mumbai to not only enjoy sightseeing but also explore Delhi’s culture and food.
Here are 10 famous Delhi restaurants you should check out:
• Bukhara : Bukhara has reached a landmark among Asian restaurants. It is one of the most popular restaurants in the world and is a must visit for any tourist. Its atmosphere is perfect and barbecues are very attractive.
• Hotel Karim : The Delhi Holiday Package is designed to transport you to many good places and one of them may just become the popular Karim Hotel. Karim Hotel is one of the oldest restaurants in the country and is particularly proud of its Maghall cuisine. The hotel shows our past with our eyes.
• Punjabi from nature : & # 39; Punjabi by nature & # 39; it may sound like a Punjabi, but it is a restaurant for everyone, including foreigners. Its high-quality service and delicious gallops have earned the restaurant a very high reputation. In addition, it is conveniently located in the mall, both gourmet and shoppers.
• Veda : & # 39; Knowledge & # 39; it’s all about the atmosphere. With candles and chandeliers and deep reds that backdrop, you can really have a really rich experience. His wine service is also commendable, and lamb leg is just ecstasy!
• Bizar Choir : & # 39; Chor Bizarre & # 39; it is a unique restaurant and makes it into the list solely because of its atmosphere and intriguing selection of food and services. Here you will not only dig into the food, but also make a mini-tour.
• Balluchi Park : Baluchi Park is another popular snack where you can try many cuisines. In addition to serving Indian dishes, the restaurant is also known for serving Afghan dishes. This is one of the places where you can experiment with your taste.
• Shalom : When buying a holiday package, be sure to include Shalom in your itinerary. Shalom is a great restaurant that beautifully blends the two worlds. It has twin faces that reflect both Eastern and Western cultures. His menu also testifies to him with many cuisines on his plate. If you love Italian / Spanish food, then this place can fulfill all your wishes.
• Swagath : Swagath is another popular restaurant in Delhi that is famous for two special reasons – its South Indian dishes and special & # 39; Bombay Duck & # 39;
• Tree Yum Yum : & # 39; Yum Yum tree & # 39; another delicious restaurant in a delicious corner of south Delhi. It has plenty of Chinese and Singaporean cuisine for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
• Piece of Italy : & # 39; Piece of Italy & # 39; This is a paradise for lovers of Italian cuisine. But it also serves mouth-watering Indian cuisine.
The easiest way to enjoy all these cuisines is to book flights to Delhi and hotels in Delhi. You can also purchase an exclusive Delhi Excursion Package!